Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes have a deep, rich flavor.
About 25 minutes
Makes about 15 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups HOMESTEAD GRISTMILL SWEET POTATO PANCAKE MIX
- 2 eggs
- 2 T oil
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oiled griddle on medium heat.
- Blend eggs, oil and milk in a small bowl.
- Add pancake mix and stir until evenly moistened. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Ladle onto hot griddle.
- Fry on medium heat until golden on both sides and completely cooked on the inside. (Be careful, these pancakes burn easily.)