Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
A personal-sized dessert that’s perfect when served with Homestead vanilla ice cream
About 40 minutes
Each package makes one mug cake.
- Place 3⁄4 cup of HOMESTEAD SNICKERDOODLE CAKE MIX into a small bowl. Blend in milk, butter and vanilla with a fork until batter is smooth.
- Scoop a large spoonful of batter into HOMESTEAD MUG then sprinkle with a teaspoon of HOMESTEAD STREUSEL MIX .
- Alternate layers, ending with HOMESTEAD STREUSEL MIX
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or microwave on high for 1 to 1 1⁄2 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
Top with a scoop of Homestead vanilla ice cream for best results!