Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Muffins
Moist, delicious muffins that are fast and easy to make.
About 25 minutes
Makes about 6 muffins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 T unsalted butter
- 1 pkg GLUTEN-FREE MUFFIN MIX
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Measure milk and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Put muffin mix in a medium sized mixing bowl, make a well in the center and add the egg, milk and melted butter.
- Stir until well combined, but don’t over-mix. Let batter rest while you grease a 6-cup miffin tin.
- Fill muffin cups using all the batter, they should all be filled to the top.
- Bake in upper half of oven until golden brown and tops are set, 12-15 minutes. Be careful not to over-bake these muffins or they will be too dry.
- Transfer muffins to a cooling rack (or, if you can’t wait, eat the hot out of the oven!)
These delicious muffins taste great with cream cheese and a cup of hot tea.