When the kids—young and old—need a treat, this easy mix will come in handy.
About 25 minutes
Makes approximately 18 two-inch cookies
- 1 pkg HOMESTEAD COWBOY COOKIE MIX
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cookie mix in a medium bowl; add melted butter, egg and vanilla and stir well. (Dough will be crumbly.)
- Press 1/4 cup dough into a ball, place on greased cookie sheet and press flat into a 2″-diameter cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes until edge is very lightly browned. Let cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack.
- For giant Cowboy Cookies divide dough into 6 large balls. Shape as above. Bake 15 minutes. Cool; remove to cooling rack.